Monday, January 18, 2016

Undiscovered Locale

...We constantly live day to day in our own neighborhoods without realizing the beauty that lives right around the corner...

I took some time to discover the tiny treasures within reach of my own day to day and found out that anytime I want to escape the mundane, I can just step outside my door and find solace.  Here is a look book of my own undiscovered locale... or should I say discovered?

Located right off of El Toro Road in Lake Forest, California.
Another enriching escape from the "same old, same old" Locale: Portola Hills in the canyons, off of El Toro Road.


So... take some time out when you have the chance.  Discover a new locale that exists just steps, blocks or a few miles from where you live.  It might be a forest, creek, river or enchanted cove under a tunnel.  When you feel like the glamour is slipping away and you need to take some time away, find an undiscovered locale.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment